Cookies and Privacy
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Turning Landscape CIC uses Cargo to host our website, therefore, if you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use Cargo services or products that require you to “sign in” and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
- Cargo uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using the Cargo Sites, Products and Services.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
Customer Privacy Notice
This notice provides information about the processing of your personal data by Turning Landscapes CIC
Who should read the Customer Privacy Notice?If you have or plan to buy products or services from us, this policy applies to you.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact data, such as name, job title, telephone number, email address
- Organisational data, such as company name, job position, place of work, country
- Data to process any order, such as delivery address and billing address are held on our behalf in the Cargo system, their privacy statement can be found here https://cargo.site/Privacy
- A record of all communications with us including emails, conversations, meetings may be stored
- Promotional communications and marketing purposes such as the sending of our periodic newsletter/magazines, information on our services, promotional and advertising material, invitations to events organised by us.
- For Customer survey purposes, such as customer satisfaction surveys, quality surveys, process improvement surveys
Can I correct mistakes in the data you hold about me?Please get in touch with your usual CIC contact if you become aware of a mistake in the data we hold about you, we want to keep the data as accurate and up to date as possible.
Can I see what personal data you hold about me?Please get in touch with a Volunteer Director to arrange this on 01495 211732, be prepared to prove your identity
Can you delete some or all the personal data you hold about me?Please get in touch with a Volunteer Director to arrange this on 01495 211732
How long will Turning Landscapes CIC keep your personal data?Turning Landscapes CIC will keep your personal data as long as required to fulfill its legal or contractual obligations taking into account, for example, the contractual period, warranty, and no longer than is required for Turning Landscapes CIC to fulfill the purposes for which the personal data was collected.
- Conduct research to improve the content and services provided on the Cargo Sites, Products and Services.